Welcome to 86 List, a new networking and job search website connecting NYC’s restaurant and hospitality community. From four stars to dive bars, and everything in between, 86 List has the tools you need to connect with the industry.
FOR JOB SEEKERS
Tired of the smoke and mirrors of vague job postings and anonymous ads?
- Know the deal. 86 List job listings are linked to a detailed company profile and the company’s website, so you don’t have to guess who you’re applying to.
- Create a professional profile, post your resume, and include a headshot all for free.
- Or, create an anonymous profile, so you can tell some people you’re job searching and others… not so much.
- Choose to make your profile visible to hiring managers so they can contact YOU for jobs even if you haven’t sent them your resume.
FOR HIRING MANAGERS
We know the hiring process can be stressful with too many unqualified candidates and too much time wasted posting ads over and over again. Your time is valuable, so we created 86 List to make things easier.
- Fill out your free company profile once, so candidates know who you are and what you do, and it’s on the site for as long as you want.
- Repost the text of any of your previous job listings with the click of a button.
- Link your free company profile to your job listings, so you only need to post the details of a job.
- Purchase one 30-day job posting credit for $25, or save money by purchasing a credit package of 2 ads, 5 ads or 10 ads. The more you purchase, the more you save – you can pay as little as $17.50 per ad – and you don’t have to use your credits all at once.
- Feature your job listing for 7 days for an additional $15. Your listing will appear on our homepage, and will be displayed prominently at the top of our job board, getting maximum viewing, and increasing your chances of filling that position faster.
- Be proactive. Search member’s profiles, and reach out to candidates that meet your qualifications using 86 List messaging.
FOR EVERYONE IN THE INDUSTRY
Whether you're just getting started in the business, or you're looking for a great way to stay in touch with people you already know, 86 List makes connecting easy.
- Learn about restaurants by reading their company profiles, or catch up with friends and send them a message.
- Join the conversation on the 86 List community forum. Read the latest discussions, or start your own.
- Get a contractor recommendation, sell your used equipment, or track down that hard-to-find ingredient. Just ask our members.
- Become part of a community of like-minded individuals with similar needs and similar goals. Get on the List.